- Complete the online Application for Admission Form.
- Complete the appropriate sport-specific athletic questionnaire that's shown under the Recruits menu on this website.
- Request that your official high school or GED and other previous college transcripts, if any, be sent to the Ellsworth Community College Admissions Office, 1100 College Avenue, Iowa Falls, IA 50126.
- Submit your ACT, COMPASS or ASSET scores to the ECC Admissions Office.
- Begin the process of completing your FAFSA Form, Scholarship Applications, and other Financial Aid paperwork. The priority deadline for scholarships is March 1. A step-by-step ECC Financial Aid Checklist is provided for your convenience.
- Schedule a campus visit, either during a Panther Preview Days or on a date/time more convenient to you and your family. While you're here you can meet with the coach(es) and faculty members to get lots more information.
- Submit a Student Housing Application Form and deposit; priority is given by space availability.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor to register for classes. (You will receive an invitation after you've been accepted.)
Questions? Contact the ECC Admissions Office by phone at 1-800-322-9235, or 641-648-4611. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by our offices in the Gentle Student Center on campus.